Philadelphia Highlights Running Tour
Join me for a 4 mile run sprinkled with stories most Philadelphians don’t even know! Rather than feeling like a tourist, you’ll become a local weaving through the streets of Philly with me.
In addition to being America's first capital and Ben Franklin’s hometown, did you know Philly invented the Cowboy Hat and Fast Food? We explore those little known facts and hundreds more. I'll tie together the unique Philly story as we run through its 5 main squares and tap into common themes like freedom, inclusion, reinvention, pop culture and many American Firsts.
Philly's beautiful, flat & straight streets are full of history - perfect for running tours! Whether you're here on vacation, business or even a local, there's no better way to learn about Philly while breaking a sweat! This tour is more fulfilling than running on a hotel treadmill and better than getting lost in the city alone.
You'll receive a detailed map overview (PDF) of 50 sites from our run to help you explore further!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Customized Run Map
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Liberty Bell Center, 6th Street Between Market and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Pass By: United States Mint, 151 N Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1819
Pass By: Franklin Square, 200 N 6th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1023
Pass By: Philadelphia Chinatown, Philadelphia, PA
Pass By: Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Reading Terminal Market
Pass By: City Hall Visitor Center, 1 Penn Square Room 121, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Pass By: Love Park, John F. Kennedy Blvd and North 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Pass By: The Franklin Institute, 222 N 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103-1115
The Franklin Institute
Pass By: Logan Circle, Benjamin Franklin Parkway at 19th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Pass By: Rittenhouse Square, 18th and Walnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Departure Point :210 W Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Return Detail :210 W Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.