Philadelphia to New York City Private Day Trip
Relax on a private guided sightseeing tour of New York City, with pick-up in and return to Philadelphia. Custom itineraries are created and personalized for each guest. Options include iconic sights of the city, along with off-the-beaten path places that make New York such a special place. Transportation is provided in the comfort of a roomy 2015 Toyota Sienna mini-van, with the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests. The driver-guide is a licensed professional. Take the anxiety out of touring New York City and take this private driver guided tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Custom itinerary
- Licensed driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Philadelphia pickup and drop-off
- Up to 6 guests
What's excluded :
- Food, drink and meals (available to purchase)
- Child Safety and Booster Seats (guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 4 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 5 to 8)
- Admission fees as indicated on list of sights
- Your driver-guide will meet you at the Philadelphia location of your choice. Together, you will create an itinerary at the beginning of the tour. The itinerary will include a stop for lunch (not taken from your tour time and the cost of lunch is not included in the price of the tour).
The choice of sights on the tour is always up to you, as well as the length of time you spend at each sight. With some sights, guests are happy to just drive by, at other sights, they want to "hop out."
The typical tour includes Central Park and a drive down Fifth Avenue with all of the important sights pointed out. Hop out at both St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. Take a drive through Times Square and take in all of the lights and sounds of this famous landmark. The old historic buildings such as Grand Central Station, the Public Library, Empire State and Flat Iron Buildings are included on most itineraries by guests, as are such neighborhoods as Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy.
In the Financial District, select from sights such as St. Paul's Chapel, Trinity Church, Wall Street, "The Bull," One World Trade Center and the 9/11 Memorial. And of course there are the water sights like Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and others on most peoples "must see" list. All of the above can be seen on this tour, depending on the time spent at each location.
At the end of the tour, you will be returned to the Philadelphia location of your choice.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in the City of Philadelphia.Airports
- Philadelphia Intl Airport, 8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, all guests must provide: pick up address and mobile/cellular telephone number.
- A maximum of 6 people per group
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair guests must be able to self-transfer from the wheelchair to the mini-van.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.