Phillip Island Half Day Private Experience
Phillip Island is more than just the world-famous Penguin Parade, it is home to array of wildlife (koalas, wallabies, cape barren geese, & various birdlife), rugged coastline and stunning vistas, sandy surf beaches, and some of the freshest air in the world.
Your time on Phillip Island will see you visit one of the many sandy surf beaches, walk amongst the treetops of the Koala Conversation Centres with a birds eye view of the much loved and iconic marsupial, wander the clifftop boardwalk taking in the wild and rugged coastline, before travelling the back roads round to the Penguin Parade spotting various wildlife. Taking your seats at the parade, you will be amazed and thrilled to see so many penguins waddle up the beach to their burrows right alongside the boardwalk and viewing points only a hands length away from where you will be. Dining experience available in Cowes..
Throughout the day, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of the Phillip Island.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea provided during the Tour
- Dinner - A variety of Dining Experiences are available, Your Guide will discuss the options with you on the tour. Includes meal & beverage.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island, Phillip Island, Victoria
Your Phillip Island Half Day Private Experience starts with us meeting and greeting you in the lobby of your hotel or agreed pick up point. You will be traveling in your own private and luxury vehicle for the tour.
As we make our way out of Melbourne towards Phillip Island, our guide will explain the minimum highlights including:
- Cape Woolamai
- Koala Conservation Centre
- The Nobbies
- Penguin Parade Tickets (You can choose from General Admission, Penguins Plus, Penguins Underground, Penguins VIP, & Penguin – Guided Range Tour).
- Dining Experiences in Cowes with compliment beverage.
Our philosophy is simple “Your Tour, Your Experience”, and you may have the time to add the following inclusions to be a part of your private tour:
- A walk around Pyramid Rock
- Chocolate Factory Tour
- Beer or Wine Tasting
- Scenic Helicopter Flight over Phillip Island
These inclusions are subject to the guests own expense and time permitted, however we will use our best endeavours to help you accommodate these inclusions.
Throughout the day, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of Phillip Island as you spend a half day creating, exploring, and experiencing Phillip Island on your own private tour.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet and greet our guests in the lobby of their Melbourne Hotel, meet at Station Pier in Port Melbourne from their cruise ship or collect from Melbourne Airports. We can accommodate other locations via mutual agreement.Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier, Port Melbourne
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Penguin General Viewing 11/14/2019 - 3/31/2021
Guided Ranger Tour 11/14/2019 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Penguins Plus Viewing 11/14/2019 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Penguins Underground Viewing 11/14/2019 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To protect the Health, Safety, and Welfare of everyone who travels with us, we have implemented Covid-Safe protocols into our cleaning procedures which forms part of our Industry Certification. All our guests receive a complimentary kit of hand sanitiser, tissues, face mask, and a bottle of water.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.