Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne
See all the world class attractions of Phillip Island in one day on this small group eco tour from Melbourne.
Departing Melbourne at around midday, you'll travel to Victoria's most colourful attraction, the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes for an opportunity to visit the beach and take some time to admire these historic landmarks.
Get up close to koalas and other Australian animals at the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park. Watch a wildlife show and even have the chance to hand feed cute Wallabies and Kangaroos!
The highlight of your Phillip Island experience will begin at dusk as you watch the fairy penguins waddling up the beach into their burrows in the sand dunes.
Traveling in a small group with a maximum of 24 people, you will explore all that Phillip Island has to offer in an intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from Selected Hotels
- Friendly & Informative Tour Guide
- Entry fees for Moonlit Sanctuary and Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Kangaroo & Wallaby Food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton Bathing Boxes, 131 Esplanade Brighton Beach, Brighton, Bayside, Victoria 3186 Australia
Photo opportunity of Melbourne's most colourful attraction!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Explore Moonlit Sanctuary where you have the opportunity to feed Kangaroos and Wallabies under the supervision of Sanctuary staff plus view many famous Australian animals.
Moonlit Sanctuary is dedicated to helping save Australia’s endangered wildlife from extinction. Many of the animals kept at the Sanctuary are threatened with extinction. However, just keeping and breeding rare animals is not enough, they must interact with programs aimed at saving them in the wild.
Also, enjoy the amazing 'Conservation in Action' wildlife show conducted by Sanctuary Staff and lesser known Australian animals!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Beautiful views across the ocean while you spot the local seal colony
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
The nightly spectacular! See the cute little penguins waddle ashore to their nesting grounds.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.Your pickup will be between 10am-11am (June-August) & 11am-12pm (September-May), depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.This tour returns to Melbourne between 9pm-12am midnight depending on the season.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photography of any kind is not permitted at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Children under the age of 12yrs are not able to join the Guided Ranger Tour. Please choose either the Penguin Plus or Standard Penguin Parade
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The safety & well-being of our guests and team members is Go West Tours’ highest priority. We continue to monitor all updates from the Australian & Victorian governments and will continue to update & evolve our responses & protocols in line with best practice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.