Phillip Island Seal-Watching Cruise
See thousands of Australian fur seals in their natural habitat during a 2-hour wildlife cruise from Phillip Island. Journey on a comfortable catamaran with indoor and outdoor viewing decks to Seal Rocks, home to the largest colony of fur seals in Australia. En route, look for dolphins, whales, penguins and seabirds while your onboard guide provides informative commentary about the wildlife and history of Phillip Island and the Mornington Peninsula. Includes complimentary afternoon tea with light snacks and coffee or tea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Afternoon tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Seal Rocks is situated 2kms off the rugged south-west coast of Phillip Island. The boat drifts within meters of the seals, enabling you to witness them in their natural environment first hand. It is impossible not to be captivated by these naturally playful and inquisitive animals, as they regularly approach the boat for a closer look at you!
Along the way, you’ll be enthralled by the beautiful coastline and learn all about the history of Phillip Island’s western shoreline.
Departure Point :Cowes Jetty, Cowes VIC 3922, Australia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Cruises are weather dependent, please contact your local tour operator prior to departure, please dress appropriately
- Operates in open water. The vessel motion may cause discomfort to those who are affected by motion sickness
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.