Phillip Island Walking & Bird Watching Tour
All inclusive full day walking tour. In the morning take in the amazing scenery as you walk Phillip's Island's Cape Woolamai Trail. Cape Woolamai is Phillip Island's highest point and offers spectacular views of Phillip Island and the surrounding coastline. After lunch you take another walk - Pyramid Rock walk to Berrys Beach and return. Walk the short Swan Lake reserve walk and watch the birds and wallabies, then take the Nobbies Boardwalk to the blowhole and you will see spectacular scenery. Drive on teh caost road from the Nobbies to Summerland Beach where the Little Penguins arrive home. Beautiful rugged coatsline and manyw allabies and birdlife.Your tour also includes sightseeing, pickup and drop-off from your Phillip Island or San Remo accommodation and lunch at a local cafe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch is at a local cafe is included
- 2 long walks and 2 short walks. Seeing the fauna and native wildlife.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Phillip Island area
- Phillip Island National Park fees are included
- Bottled water - Free bottled water when required
- Dianne the owner is the Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Cape Woolamai Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pyramid Rock
- Entry/Admission - Swan Lake Trail
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Woolamai Beach, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Cape Woolamai Walking trail takes around 2 hours to complet. Not a hard walk. starts at Cape Woolamai surf beach
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramid Rock Road, Ventnor, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Pyramid Rock Walk takes around 1.5 hours to walk to berrys Beach and back to Pyramid Rock. Walk along a coastal trail
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Swan Lake Trail, Ventnor Rd just before the Penguin Parade entrance, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Swan Lake walking trail is an easy 1.3klm. return. There are 2 bird hides to watch the birlife and wallabies.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Walk the Nobbies boardwalk to the blowhole, a 500 metre easy walk with spectacular coastal scenery. Drive on the coatsl road to Summerlands Beach where the Little Penguins arrive home.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island, Phillip Island, Victoria
Sightseeing around Phillip Island including surf beaches and beautiful scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up in all of Phillip Island and San Remo.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comforable closed-toe walking shoes suitable for walking are recommended
- Small-group tour limited to 7 people provides a personal and intimate experience
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bring warm clothes and back pack
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.