Phillip Island Whale Watching Tour
Join a spectacular 4-hour cruise around Phillip Island with beautiful coastal scenery and up-close marine wildlife viewing. See thousands of playful fur seals at Seal Rocks, look for the seabirds such as the Little Penguin and Shy Albatross, spot the wave-riding Common Dolphins and be in awe of the great whales including the Humpback Whales on their migration along the coast of Victoria.
per adult from
What's included :
- Morning tea (coffee, tea, cake & biscuits)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cicumnavigate Phillip Island in the search for Humpback and Southern Right Whales on their annual migration route regularly joined by playful dolphins pods, curious seals and a variety of birdlife including the Wandering Albatross.
Enjoy morning tea and a delicious home made lunch served on board while taking in the sights and listen to the Captains commentary about the local highlights and wildlife.
• Seal Rocks, Seal Rocks, New South Wales
Departure Point :16 Beach Rd, Rhyll VIC 3923, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Whale sightings are not guaranteed, we expect between 70-90% sightings success between June and August.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.