Phnom Kulen National Park Jeep Tour 1 day
Drive through the countryside of Siem Reap; visit the River of a thousand Lingas, Climb up the boulder to visit the Reclining Buddha’s statue, refreshing bath at waterfall.
• Drive US Army jeep through the village and countryside.
• Visit the river of a thousand Buddha
• Climb the boulder to visit the reclining Buddha’s statue
• Refresh bath at the waterfall
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All land transportation by US Army Jeep
- ENGLISH speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance Fee for National Park
- Mineral water and cold tissues on tour
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
What's excluded :
- All meals & beverages
- Personal expenses and Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
8:00am, your guide will meet you up at your hotel’s lobby and brief you the routing and program of the tour. Jump in the jeep and drive to Phnom Kulen National Park. Drive through the countryside, paddy fields, villages and the village and before winding up the rocky road to the top of the mountain. Phnom Kulen is known as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire where they started the religious ceremony of the doctrine Déva-Raja in 802AD and it was used for the next 5 hundred years. Phnom Kulen was also the place where sandstones were brought in order to build the ancient temples in Angkor Area and it is also considered by Khmers to be the most sacred mountain in Cambodia.
Upon arrival, visit the River of a Thousand Lingas, where the Hindu trinity gods and Lingas were carved in the riverbed. Then move to the hill where the Buddhist Pagoda and the Grand Reclining Buddha statue the big boulder. Continue to the waterfalls of Phnom Kulen, where you can capture some beautiful photos and put your body in the cold water for a swim.
Lunch on spot on your own account
After lunch, drive back to Siem Reap and on the way you may want to stop at Banteay Srei temple, citadel of women, which is also known as the most beautiful carving temple in Cambodia. (A valid Angkor Pass is required for entry, if you don’t have the Angkor Pass, you can purchase on spot, and it costs around $37 per person).
Arrive Siem Reap in the late afternoon; you will be dropped off at your hotel.
End of our tour services.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel's name when you book this tour, we will pick you up from your hotel in Siem Reap.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.