Phnom Penh Private Half-Day City Tour
This half-day city tour takes you to discover the cultural and historic sites of Phnom Penh including: the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and National Museum. Phnom Penh is a veritable oasis compared to the modernity of other Asian capitals. This former French playground has created its own atmosphere over the years, where French influences are intertwined with its importance as a Buddhist nation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottle of water and refreshing towels
- All taxes and service fees included
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses not mentioned in itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Hotel accommodation in Phnom Penh
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace, Sothearos between Street 240 & 184, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Depending on the location of your hotel, we commonly start with the visit the Royal Palace, which was built in 1866 by King Norodom. The Palace is actually a number of structures within a pagoda-style compound. The Silver Pagoda, located within the Royal Palace compound, is so names because of its floor, which is made up of 5,000 silver tiles. The treasures are a solid gold Buddha encrusted with 9, 584 diamonds and weighing 90 kilos and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: National Museum, 13th St. Between 178th and 184th Sts., Phnom Penh Cambodia
Next visit the National Museum, which houses Khmer art especially sculptures, from different periods of Cambodian history, 19th century dance costumes, royal barges and palanquins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Phnom Penh Hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visit of Royal Palace, visitor should wear blouse covering arms, shoulders and long skirts covering legs (no short miniskirt or short trousers).
- Royal Palace is subject to close without prior notice if King in residence or in occasion of traditional event.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct name or the registration name which is also the name of your hotel booking and hotel information,should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.