Phong Nha Cave And Paradise Cave Tour
Phong Nha Cave has been regarded by British Cave Research Association as the top cave in the world due to its 4 top records: the longest underground river, the highest and longest cave, broadest and most beautiful fine sand beaches inside the caves, the most spectacular stalagmites and stalactites. Once you reach at the entrance of cave, you will feel like you are entering in the mouth of mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phong Nha Caves, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 510000 Vietnam
07:30 - 08:00 Our driver and Guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi station, airport , bus station ... and hotels at Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha town go to Phong Nha Ke Bang national park.
09:00 Visit Paradise cave.
Paradise cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005, has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia.
You will be taken by the electrical car from the parking to the foothills of the cave (2km). You will went in the jungle, see many kind of trees and hear the sound of animals.Expore the cave about 1km on the wood foor and see lot of stalactites with different shapes.
With naturally primitive features Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations.
12:00 Lunch at a restaurant with local specialties from the people here processing.
13:00 Continue the journey to visit the PhongNha Cave.
Visit Phong Nha Cave is considered "First Cave wonders"
Take a boat about 5km along the Son River to Phong Nha Cave (river cave).
On Son river, you will see pictures of the girls, the children have fun on the waterfront and have the opportunity to experience the daily life of the neighborhood riverside village bearing the Vietnamese country soul.
Conquering the Phong Nha Cave: The longest wet cave, enjoy the scenery spectacular limestone, underground river system and unique stalactite in the world. Caving Fairy & Imperial admire the beautiful stalactites blocks are created by nature over thousands of millennia.
Return to the boat station.
16:00 - 16:30 Vehicle transfer you back to Phong Nha town or Dong Hoi City.
17:00 - 17:30 Go to the original starting point or Dong Hoi station/ airport/bus station.... Good bye, end program, see you again !
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.