Phong Nha Tour - ALL THE CAVES!
This jam packed tour brings you to the caves in one full day! First stop is Paradise Cave is the longest dry cave in Asia, especially system stalagmites, stalactites here with shimmering beauty, subtle, beyond the imagination of human. Next to Phong Nha Cave is the world’s largest wet with vast underground river system. Let's enjoy your trip with us to explore wonderful cave only in Vietnam.
per adult from
9 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance fees to destinations
- Head torch, helmet kayak
- English speaking tourguide and transfer and back up
- Drinking water and lunch in a restaurant
- Golf buggy rental at Paradise Cave (very Jurassic Park!)
- Boat trip at Phong Nha cave
What's excluded :
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Quang Binh Province
07:45 You will be picked up at hotel then exploring National Park core zone and Paradise cave (located in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving).
Paradise cave is the longest dry cave in Asia and was first discovered in 2005 by the British Cave Research Association, It’s a largest and most beautiful cave in the Phong Nha – Ke Bang area by British spelunkers. It is said that the cave's beauty is reminiscent of an imperial palace and very well resented with easy access, great walkways, and excellent feature lighting which made it extra special.
You take the electrical car from the parking to the foothills of the cave (2km).
Admire countless stalactites with different shapes
12:30 Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village
13:30 Visit Phong Nha cave (45 km about the city, 50 minutes driving) which is considered "First wonders". Take a boat approx 5km along the Son River to tour the Phong Nha Cave (river cave). Yacht upstream river dreaming, enjoy charming natural scenery either side, you will see pictures of the girls, the children have fun on the waterfront and have the opportunity to experience the daily life of the neighborhood riverside village bearing the Vietnamese country soul.
After 25 minutes on boat, visitors will arrive Phong Nha cave, take a couple hours to see the cave. This cave is called as water cave, is famous for its rock formation which has been given names such as the "Lion", the "Fairy Caves", the "Royal Court", and the "Buddha".
17:00 Get back to hotel. Tour ends
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.