Photo hike Río Guadalmesí near Algeciras and walk through Tarifa
In the first part of our excursion we take a hike along the Guadalmesí River in the El Estrecho Natural Park. For lunch we drive to Tarifa, where we have time to see the city.
This tour is an individually guided photo hike, where we mainly focus on photography. You should be familiar with the basic functions of your camera (read the manual). Photography Beginners can get photography support from the photo guide. The tour is led by the landscape and nature photographer Jürgen Heitmann (fototouren.es).
- Sturdy shoes
- Comfortable clothing appropriate to the weather
- Backpack catering with enough to drink
Recommended photo equipment:
- Charged battery + spare battery
- Freshly formatted memory card + spare memory card
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Liability insurance according to the Ministry of Sport and Tourism of Andalusia
What's excluded :
The trip starts in Málaga around 9:00 a.m., we drive until just after Algeciras. There we take a 6.9 km circular hike along the Río Guadalmesí stream. The stream flows past cork oaks covered with moss and ferns and the wild rhododendron blooms here between May and June.
At lunchtime we continue our trip to nearby Tarifa, where we have lunch and stroll through the city.
In the afternoon we go back to Malaga. Shortly after Tarifa we make a photo stop at the Mirador del Estrecho.
• Mirador del Estrecho, Tarifa Spain
• Tarifa, Tarifa, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from where you are and back. Please let us know where you are.Ports
- Malaga centrum, Málaga, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We cannot transport minors under 135 cm tall as they need child seats
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.