Photo Tour In Holy Varanasi
“In this experience, we will explore some of Varanasis most amazing temples, architecture and people.
I will teach you the best way to approach photography here, so that you can create some beautiful photos. Your friends and family will love them!
I will also show you my favourite markets and food stalls, where you can try some wonderful vegetarian food. You may even get the perfect food photo for Instagram!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will have best morning chai or coffee in clay cups !
What's excluded :
- We begin at 5:30 am with the sunrise on riverbank Ganga. There we will take photos and get blessing from a holy priest.
At 9:00 am we will have the best Varanasian breakfast "Kachori Jalebi" (vegetarian) and best lussi. Afterwards we will be walking down Varanasi ghats and the lanes of Banaras.
We will also meet some holy monks and visit manikarnika ghat to see the dead body cremation (if you are up for it!).
The tour will end at around 10:30 am or earlier to fit your schedule.
• Dashashwamedh Ghat, Dasaswamedh Godowlia, Bharuch 392001 India
• Photographic walk
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you at Dashaswamedh Ghat or assi Ghat. Airports
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Shahganj, District, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
- Dashaswamedh Ghat
- Assi Ghat
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Not accept, over 98° degrees temperature people...
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.