Photogenic Montreux with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Come with me to discover the city of Montreux through your camera lens!
Join me on this city walk for the unique opportunity of experiencing the city from an insider’s point of view and taking stunning pictures of it at the same time!
Our walk will take us from the statue of Freddie Mercury to the wonderful Castle of Chillon. While using your camera to capture the beauty of Montreux, you will also come across local spots and hidden gems that a typical tourist tour won’t show you.
Let us discover an alternative side of Montreux, full of history and unique beauty!
Don't forget to book the Experience at a suitable time to have the best light possible for the pictures!
You cannot leave the city without having captured the beauty of the Gorges du Chauderon and getting to know everything about why Freddie Mercury and Charlie Chaplin fell in love with Montreux.
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Freddie Mercury Statue, place du Marche 6B, Montreux 1820 Switzerland
We will start our photo journey in front of this statue, already giving the tone of this Experience.
Pass By: Gorge du Chauderon, Sentier des Gorges du Chauderon, Montreux 1823 Switzerland
The Gorges du Chauderon is a must-see for any visitor and recurring tourists in Montreux! Come with me capture its beauty.
Pass By: Chillon Castle, Avenue de Chillon 21, 1820 Veytaux, Switzerland
We will end this Experience in front of the castle where you can continue on your own to discover the beauty of Montreux.
Departure Point :Freddie Mercury, Place du Marché, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland
Return Detail :Avenue de Chillon 21, 1820 Veytaux, Switzerland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.