Photography Experiencie in Otavalo, Cotacachi and Cuicocha Full Day
Take a drive through Ecuador's breathtaking scenery, stopping along the way to take photos and soak up the truly amazing and diverse landscapes!
You will be able to take great photographs in this indigenous market, its people, its customs, its clothing and countless handicrafts, then delight in the wonderful landscape of the Cuicocha lagoon, located inside a volcano.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop Off (selected hotels)
- Professional photographer
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fabrica de Bizcochos de Don Pedro., Bolivar y J.Montalvo, Cayambe 170202 Ecuador
Known for its delicious “Bizcochos de Cayambe”, a type of cracker or bread baked in a clay oven (greatly paired with local cheese or caramel sauce).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Otavalo Market, Plaza de los Ponchos, Otavalo 100450 Ecuador
One of the most spectacular artisanal markets in all of South America.
The activity of the Plaza de Ponchos is aimed at the commercialization of various handicrafts, both local, regional, national and international. The artisanal production representative of the fair are the Otavalo textiles, there is also artisanal production in clay, paint, wood, jewelery, goldsmith's, saddlery, marzipan, ceramics, etc.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Peguches'art, Unnamed Road, Otavalo, Ecuador
An andean instrument workshop "Ñanda Mañachi" located in the area of Peguche, to spend some special moments with the local people and understand the Andean culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Cuicocha, Laguna Cuicocha, Imbabura Province
This lagoon rests in a volcanic caldera in the foothills of the Cotacachi volcano and its waters change in hue according to the sun and its two islets composed of lava and volcanic rock.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel Kaia, Valladolid N24-742 y Julio Zaldumbide, Quito 170109, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up available from specific hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Tuesday & Saturday: Patio Andaluz 7:00, Hilton Colon 7:15, Mercure Alameda 7:18, Reina Isabel 7:22, Río Amazonas 7:26, Nu House 7:29, Galeria Ecuador 7:32, Swissotel 7:40, NH Collection 7:40, KAIA 7:43, Holiday Inn 7:50, J.W. Marriott 7:52, Wyndham Garden 8:00, Dann Carlton 8:10, Le Parc 8:10, Sheraton 8:15You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn't specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at KAIA HOTEL (Valladolid N24-742 y Julio Zaldumbide) Tuesday & Saturday at 07:43.Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Departure Time :7:43 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.