Photography Tour Quito at Night & Urban Legends
Enjoy spectacular views, the center of Quito is illuminated at night, its streets, squares and churches illuminated with colored lights, so you can capture the best photographs and thus always remember your visit to this charming city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional photographer
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off (selected hotels)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
Visit the Considered to be the largest neo-gothic temple in America, its structure and style is compared with two of the great cathedrals around the world: St. Patrick's Cathedral (New York) and Notre Dame (Paris).Eiffel Tower
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It's the main square of the city of Quito where the Government Palace is located the Absobispal Palace, the municipality and the Independence's monument.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
One of Quito's best-known Jesuit churches due to its large central nave, which is deeply decorated with gold leaves, gilded plaster and wood carvings
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco, Cuenca 477 y Sucre, Quito 170150 Ecuador
The Plaza San Francisco is located in the historic center of the city. It's dominated by the imposing facade of the Church and convent of San Francisco, from which it takes its name, settling in one of the most representative urban scenes of the city since colonial times.
Its structure is the largest architectural complex within the historic centers of Iberoamerica.
The structure of the church is the largest architectural complex within the historic centers of Iberoamerica.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: El Panecillo, Costado del Centro Historico, Quito 170150 Ecuador
An iconic place in the city, renowned for its beauty, and where is a giant statue of the "Winged Virgin", where you can admire a beautiful landscape of colonial and modern Quito
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Holiday Inn Express Quito, Avenida Francisco de Orellana E6-54 Y, Quito 170522, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up available from specific hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Wednesday to Saturday: Sheraton 18:30, Dann Carlton 18:32, Le Parc 18:32, Wyndham Garden 18:40, KAIA 18:55, Swissotel 18:58, NH Collection 18:58, J.W. Marriott 19:08, Holiday Inn 19:10, Río Amazonas 19:15, Galería Ecuador 19:20, Nu House 19:22, Reina Isabel 19:24, Mercure Alameda 19:28, Hilton Colon 19:30.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn't specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at Holiday Inn (Av. Orellana E6-54 Y Calle Reina Victoria) - Wednesday to Saturday at 19:10.Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Departure Time :7:10 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.