Photography Tour to the Most Scenic Island Locations
This customised experience with me, Beatrix Neuhaus, as your private guide and photographer is a one of a kind in the Turks & Caicos Islands. I will share my knowledge of the most beautiful locations with you as well as my technical knowledge. I will be handson to assist with camera settings of framing shots, if you wish so, or will give you all the space and time to capture your images. This experience will be designed according to your wishes, level of photography and the time you would like to spend.
per adult from
60 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Photo Tours Guidance
What's excluded :
- Please bring your own photography equipment.
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taylor Bay Beach, Ocean Point Drive, TKCA 1ZZ Providenciales
Your tour will be customised to your wishes and the time of day you would like to capture. One of the photo spots I recommend is secluded Taylor Bay. It can be combined with Chalksound and its electric blue colors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Malcolm's Road Beach, Malcolm's Road towards Northwest Point, TKCA 1ZZ Providenciales
Malcolm Beach is a remote beach on the Westside of the island with beautiful coves, sandy beaches and a perfect combination of color, shapes and forms for photoshooting. This recommended location can be part of your customised photo adventure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will meet you at your villa or hotel lobby
Departure Time :8/15/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For maximum safety you will require your own vehicle for transportation to follow my guiding car. When reaching our locations we will share and photoshoot observing safe distancing. As this is an outdoor activity in a small private group it is perfect for everybody's health and safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.