Photography Tours Bled & Bohinj
Are you a nature lover and photography enthusiast? Then we've got lots in common and you should definitely join us. ;)
Let me show you the most beautiful spots of the Julian Alps. I will take you to the most unique viewpoints of the alpine Lake Bohinj and the mountain pastures of Pokljuka plateau.
Join us with any kind of camera you own!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Camera equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bohinj, Triglav National Park, Bohinjsko Jezero 4265 Slovenia
Lake Bohinj, nestled in the Alps, this forest location will charm you with its numerous waterfalls and streams. The lake is only a short drive away from the symmetrical forests of Pokljuka and the numerous mountain villages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Planina Zajamniki, Goreljek, Srednja vas v Bohinju 4267 Slovenia
Zajamniki is just one of the numerous mountain pastures in Triglav National Park. It has the most unique and spectacular view over Triglav.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is sporty
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.