Photoshoot with Famous Photographer
Whether you are travelling solo, with your significant other, or with friends/family, it is always hard to get a spontaneous photo to truly capture the moment. Don't leave it up to a stranger on the street, experience London with a famous photographer. Make your vacation photos make you look like a fashion superstar or an avid urban explorer, or a romantic couple on a honeymoon trip. My goal is to make this a memorable experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional cameras and lenses.
- You will get at least 20 high-quality edited photos per person (usually more!).
What's excluded :
This 2 hours photoshoot tour will show you some well-known spots and some hidden gems around London whilst I snap some candid and posed photos of you along the way.
Two days after the experience, I will make sure that you'll have all the great pictures in your devices online, but also in your hearts as great memories forever. So let's have some fun and catch your best moments from London together!
Is the first time having a photoshoot? Don't worry if you feel a little awkward in front of the camera - I am happy to give you direction!
• Carnaby Street, Soho, London W1F England
• Soho, London England
• Chinatown, Gerrard Street & Lisle Street, London W1D 6JW England
• Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
• Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
• Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
Departure Point :Oxford Circus Underground Station, Oxford St, West End, London W1B 3AG, UK
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.