Picasso in Malaga Walking Tour
Planning a trip to Malaga? What about visiting the birthplace of Pablo Picasso? What are some of Picasso’s most famous pieces? Why is Picasso so important for the arts? Did Picasso live in Malaga his whole life? What happens during the Blue Period of Pablo Picasso?
Malaga offers you the chance to follow Picasso's life paths. With this tour, you will have the chance to discover the legacy of Picasso, works that are present all around Malaga. Get stunned with the interesting facts of the bohemian artist while you enjoy a glass of wine at the icon’s favorite bar.
Get ready to experience Picasso’s birthplace from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about the famous artistic icon from Malaga.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fee to Picasso’s Museum
- Entrance Fee to Picasso's birthplace
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- 1 Glass of sweet wine 25 cl
- Entry/Admission - Malaga Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
Walking Tour includes stops at Picasso’s path:
Plaza de La Merced (Picasso's birthplace)
Entrance to Santiago Church (Picasso baptism)
Saint Mary of Incarnation Cathedral
Visit Antigua Casa de Guardia for a sweet wine glass
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Antigua Casa de Guardia, Alameda Principal, 18, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.