Picasso Museum Paris 2-Hour Private Guided Tour
Enjoy a 2-hour private guided tour of Paris’s Picasso Museum. Delve into the life and work of one of the world’s most prolific artists, and feast your eyes on some of his principal works – housed in a splendid 17th-century mansion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Musee Picasso-Paris
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee Picasso-Paris, 5 rue de Thorigny Hôtel Salé, Marais, 75003 Paris France
The comprehensive overview of the 20th century's most emblematic artist's life.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Musée National Picasso-Paris, 5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.