Pickup for morning people
Do you want to discover the stillness of the sunrise with the most spectacular and evocative light? Start your day at your best watching the sunrise and continue your tour where and how you prefer.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Mediterranean Breakfast, Coffee, Juice, water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beach towels
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
What is the symbol of Capri? Certainly the Faraglioni, the three imposing rocks that emerge from the sea.
For anyone who arrives in Capri a photo with the Faraglioni in the background is a must.
The best way to admire them is from the sea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
A sheltered bay to see the sunrise and have breakfast!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Grotta azzurra (Blue Grotto) is the most famous sight in Capri, where visitors from around the world love to spend magical moments.
It has an opening partially submerged by the sea, from which filters the external light that, in this way, creates an intense blue shade of color, which represents the peculiar characteristic of the cave.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
SORRENTO SUNRISE base Port of Sorrento Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento (NA) – ItalyThe pick-up service from the Town of Sorrento is guaranteed and it’s included in the cost.Additional pickup detailsIf your hotel is located outside Sorrento area we can arrange departures from other ports at supplementary charge. Ports
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Professional English-speaking captain
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Safety equipment
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.