Picnic with Sofia Butlerish
All the experience is made with love, with fresh and local ingredients. I had some inspirations from my trips around the world. I´m very enthusiastic to try new things, I´m adventurous, always ready to explore. My roots are portuguese but my inspirations are universal.
I would like to provide to you the best experience in Braga.
In the historic center you can have the insights how bracarense people lives, the movement in the streets, specially in the main street commerce, the gardens are very well treated and preserved.
You can feel the history and the religion in the city, as well a young spirit.
Bom Jesus do Monte is a religious place, pilgrimage site, but also is one of the most peaceful, restful and enjoyable place in Braga, it´s perfect to have a good moment in the nature
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - I will offer two options: traditional picnic or Vegetarian Picnic. Both of them it will be fresh, local and handmade food.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Biologic Vinho Verde wine from a local farm
- Coffee and/or Tea - In the end Mum´s cake with roasted coffee or tea
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Elevador do Bom Jesus do Monte
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Se de Braga
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Se de Braga, Se Primaz Rua Dom Paio Mendes, Braga 4700-424 Portugal
We will start in the historic center at 9.00 am in front of Arco da Porta Nova ( the entrance of the city), we will visit Sé de Braga ( one of the oldest Churches in Europe), after that we will continue our walk to one of the beautiful garden " Santa Bárbara " and after the main avenue " Avenida da República", we will go through Circo Theater and Raio Palace, where you can appreciate the blue and white portuguese tiles.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Elevador do Bom Jesus do Monte, Largo do Santuario do Bom Jesus, Braga 4715-056 Portugal
At 12.00 o´clock we will go to the hill, Bom Jesus do Monte, recent Unesco World Heritage site.
You can choose to go by stairs or by water funicular ( the only one active in Europe, that´s moving by water). On the top you can enjoy the wonderful view to Braga City, and all the gardens in the surrounding area, as well the caves and the architecture of the Sanctuary. After this I will invite you to go for a walk in the nature until I will prepare the highlight of our experience, the picnic nearby the lake.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Arco da Porta Nova, R. Dom Diogo de Sousa 127, 4700-424 Braga, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.