Picturesque Normandy : one day out of Paris
Discover Normandy area with a native local guide. You may know this place for the landing beaches, on this tour you'll enjoy the other face of Normandy, the one that has inspired many painters & writers.
Along the day, you'll follow the steps of famous impressionists, realists & romantics artists, but also Jeanne of Arc's history.
Between architectural jewels, breathtaking landscapes & anecdotes, taste some typical products of Normandy and live French!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at your hôtel
- French Breakfast : fresh croissants, pains au chocolat, hot coffee & water
- Normandy ciders & cheeses tasting
- Guided visit of Rouen city & its cathedral
- Typical lunch paired with ciders
- Breathtaking landscape & architecture
- Drop off : central Paris (Arc de Triomphe)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rouen, Rouen, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
Discover Rouen, an authentic middle-age town with amazing monuments that inspired famous painters & writers from the 19th & 20th centuries (Monet, Victor Hugo...). Taste Normandy cheeses & ciders at a local grocery.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Veules-les-Roses, Veules-les-Roses, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
You'll visit the charming village of Veules-Les-Roses, source of inspiration of realistic painters from Russia & Parisian writers. Have a typical Normandy lunch, admire the amazing Normandy cliffs from the beach & enjoy ocean air.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time will be given at least 1 day before the tour
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.