Picturesque Pokhara Tour - Day Tour
Exquisite Excursion-1-day Pokhara Tour unveils the thrill and adventure of a perfect outing. Pokhara, nature’s hidden paradise, possesses nature's gift of superb beauty. With a majestic view of the Annapurna range at its backdrop and a serenity of lakes, Pokhara is the perfect destination for a beautiful one-day tour.
Pokhara blessed with stunning, incredible panoramic views of the Annapurna range and Machhapuchhare peak. Furthermore, its surroundings offer the most popular treks in the Annapurna region, the intensive Annapurna Circuit, and Jomsom Treks. Together with these trek routes, several short treks are equally fascinating such as the Sarankot, Naudanda, Ghandruk, or Ghorepani treks.
The Phewa Lake, the second largest lake in Nepal, adds to the enthralling beauty of Pokhara. The changing light of the sun on the Phewa Lake provides aesthetic calmness to the lovers of nature.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ground transport in comfortable private vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide
- All city tour with permits and entrance fees for museums and monuments
- All government taxes
What's excluded :
- Meals and Accommodations
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Exquisite Excursion-1-day Pokhara Tour unveils the thrill and adventure of a perfect outing. Pokhara, nature’s hidden paradise, possesses nature's gift of superb beauty.
The Phewa Lake, the second largest lake in Nepal, adds to the enthralling beauty of Pokhara.
Mahendra Gupha and Chamere Gufa are two others major; attractive natural sites reached after a two-hour walk north of Pokhara.
Seti Gandaki Gorge river, it called the wonder of nature that goes underground vanishing from sight in many places along its route through the city.
World Peace Pagoda, a massive Buddhist stupa, is an essential site in Pokhara situated on top of a hill on the southern shore of Phewa Lake. Besides being an impressive sight, the Buddhist shrine is a high vantage point that offers spectacular views of the Annapurna range and Pokhara City.
Tour starts at 10 am
Ends at: 4 pm
Trip Duration: 6 hours
Departure from: Hotel Crystal Palace (Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal)
Departure Point :1: Hotel Crystal Palace, Pahari Path, Lakeside, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
2: Lakeside Road, Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will Meet our customers at Hotel Crystal Palace which is located in Lakeside Pokhara, Else we will pick them up from their Location if they stay around Lakeside Pokhara or we still can Pick them up from the Pokhara Airport. Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended for all.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.