Piedras Rojas (red Rocks) + Altiplanic Lagoons Daytrip
The perfect day trip for everything you wish to find in the Atacama Desert. Incredible volcanoes, huge salt flats and beautiful lagoons. You will be amazed with the landscapes of this trip.
We will reach over 4.000 meters above sea level, reason why we recommend full rest the night before and warm clothes for the cold.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Piedras Rojas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piedras Rojas, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
• Talar Salt Flat also called “Piedras Rojas” (Red rocks)
• Chaxa Lagoon
• Miscanti Lagoon
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.