Piedras Rojas Trekking in Atacama
This walk is designed to enjoy the incredible landscapes offered by the Salar de Atacama basin and its high plateau. We can spend a nice day making gentle walks between salt flats and highland lagoons, passing through unique scenarios that the desert will give us. During the day we will share lunch and later a cocktail while enjoying the beautiful sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Cocktail and Lunch
- Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Piedras Rojas
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Atacama
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Pedro de Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region
We will start the tour in the morning to go to the Tuyacto lagoon, which stands out for its beautiful bluish hues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piedras Rojas, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
We will make a stop to appreciate the landscape before continuing to the area of Piedras Rojas, whose landscape will surprise us with an incredible mix of white, yellow, orange, brown and red colors. Here we will undertake a trekking that will allow us to appreciate the scenery closely.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Salar de Atacama, Antofagasta Chile
We will continue our walk towards the Salar de Atacama, the largest salt flat in Chile and the third largest in the world. Here we will walk along the trails of Laguna Chaxa, habitat of three species of flamingos that live in Chile. To end the day we can enjoy the sunset on the salt flat, without a doubt an image that will remain forever in our memories.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour of altitude and cold depending on the season.
- Minimum age 7 years / Maximum age 75 years.
- Due to the height it is requested that passengers have good health
- Clothing suitable for cold weather, trekking shoes, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.