Pienza e Montalcino wine tasting from Rome
The tour will start in your hotel lobby at 7.30 am. In about 2 hours by car, we will bring you to Pienza, in province of Siena. In 1996, UNESCO declared this beautiful town of Tuscany as World Heritage Site.
During this tour of Pienza, we will admire the Papal residence and the town cathedral. In addition, you will have the opportunity to taste delicious local product like cheeses, and have shopping at the typical little stores.
From Pienza, we will reach Montalcino, which is the birthplace of the so famous wine Brunello. Going up to the majestic fortress of the town, you will enjoy a breathtaking panorama, especially during a clear day, with the wide view of Lazio and Tuscany regions.The tour continues in the historical center, where we will have a lunch to let you taste the local specialties like wine, oil and cheese, in a typical relaxing atmosphere. After the break, we will drive back, giving you the possibility to stop and take some pictures of the picturesque valleys.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by a comfortable Mercedes limovan equipped with dual air -conditioning.
- Professional English-speaking Driver/guide
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off We can start and end your tour at your hotel
What's excluded :
- Lunch and extras
- Wine Tasting
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pienza, Pienza, Tuscany
Pienza is a town and comune in the province of Siena, Tuscany, in the historical region of Val d'Orcia. Situated between the towns of Montepulciano and Montalcino, it is considered the "touchstone of Renaissance urbanism".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montalcino, Montalcino, Tuscany
Montalcino is the birthplace of the so famous wine Brunello. Going up to the majestic fortress of the town, you will enjoy a breathtaking panorama, especially during a clear day, with the wide view of Lazio and Tuscany region
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All our tours are exclusively private. We never divide or share our tours. All our drivers and guides are tested weekly to certify that we are COVID FREE certificated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.