Pier of Light Full Day Tour in Chiloe
The Muelle de la Luz is a wooden structure made by a well-known sculptor from Chiloé, which forms a trilogy of viewpoints that seeks to relieve the identity of this wonderful place of cliffs.
In addition to visiting the Muelle de la Luz and enjoying its breathtaking views, we will know more about the nature that inhabits the island, navigating the Chepu River, and you will have the opportunity to taste typical dishes of the area, if you wish.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Navigation input
- Entrance to Muelle de la Luz
- Entrance to the railway
- Spanish Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Muelle de la Luz
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castro, Los Lagos, Chile
Our first stop will be in Puerto Anguay, a town on the edge of the Chepu River, where you can still see sunken forests in the 1960 earthquake. Then we will arrive to Puerto Anguay, where we will take a boat that will take us to the the river mouth where we will go down and take a short walk until we reach the Muelle de la Luz.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Muelle de la Luz, Ancud, Los Lagos, Chile
Here, in the Muelle de La Luz, we will take some time to admire this wooden structure and contemplate the dramatic landscapes offered by the cliff.
We will make a stop in Puerto Anguay, where we can have lunch in a typical restaurant if you want (lunch not included), and in the afternoon we will take the wooden railway to travel the various paths of native forest of the place.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring Suitable shoes - Sunscreen - Water if desired
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.