Pierogi Cooking Class and Beer
I want to invite you to my apartment for one of the kind cooking experience!
Immerse yourself in the culinary traditions of Wroclaw by learning how to make the Polish national dish: pierogi. During this small-group class with a food-loving guide, you’ll go hands-on in the pursuit of the best pierogi, an experience that takes you beyond just eating in local restaurants. While you cook you’ll enjoy traditional snacks, local beer, and conversation, learning about the country’s culture, history, and cuisine.
It is a cooking class, delicious dinner and drinks all in one unforgettable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Kitchen Supplies
- Lunch - Pierogi,Local Snacks&Beer
What's excluded :
- I will teach you how to prepare the Polish national plate from scratch.You will get to know how to knead the dough,make different fillings, learn various techniques of folding the dumplings and discover hacks that make them really tasty. At the end we will obviously eat pierogi together and you will get my secret recipe for various Pierogi fillings as well as the list of my personal recommendations for Wroclaw: places off the beaten track and best places to eat.
• Variety of traditional Polish snacks
• Lots of Pierogi!
Departure Point :Jerzego Bajana 35A, 54-129 Wrocław, Poland
Departure Time :6/3/2019 - 10/28/2021
6/3/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday: 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM Monday: 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.