Pigeon Island Beach and Fort Rodney Tour
Here is a great opportunity to take in the sun, sand, sea and history of St Lucia. This tour includes lunch at a local hotel and an opportunity to climb Fort Rodney at the Pigeon Island National Park. This beautiful park reserve is the home of old canons and other relics from the colonial war. You have the choice to climb the fort for an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea or lounge on the beach and enjoy the warm Caribbean water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driver/guide
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Island National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Island Causeway Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your tour begins with the shuttle picking you up at your hotel and taking you to lunch at the Palm Haven Hotel. After lunch a 5-minute drive will take you to the Pigeon Island National Park; a national treasure of well manicured lawns overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Explore the park at your leisure and take in your natural surroundings. If you select the Fort, Beach and Lunch option you can climb Fort Rodney for breathtaking views of the entire north of the island. This a moderately easy climb not recommended for toddlers unless they will be carried or persons with any severe disabilities.
After the climb and picturesque view spend an hour at the beach enclosed within the park for privacy. Take in the warm sun and waters of the Caribbean. If you do not wish to climb the fort, select the Beach and Lunch option only and enjoy the entire time relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Pigeon Island.
The day ends with a comfortable shuttle ride back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from Airbnbs and other villasPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.