Pike Peak Trek and Tour
The Pike peak trek is less known than most other trails in Nepal, and therefore a good choice if you like to go off the beaten trek . Pike Peak is located in the Gaurishankar Conservation Area, gives you a view over the whole range of the Himalayas from East to West.
This trip helps to discover Nepalese culture and explore the fascinating landscape, allowing yourself to connect with nature. It will open your heart and broaden your mind. During the trek in the mountains you will cross traditional Nepalese villages amidst the wild scenery of the Himalayas. The trail leads you through the traditional villages of different ethnic groups, such as Sunar, Tamang, Sherpa and Magar. You will spend you night at homestays, farms or monasteries. This is a unique way to discover authentic Nepalese culture; as these places are visited only by few travelers, the people will give you a truly warm welcome.
Any traveler who is fit and fine is ready to join with us in this Adventures !
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Guide and Porters
- Accomodations on Twin sharing
- Small Medicine Kit Box
What's excluded :
- Your own insurance
- Water and Souvneirs
- Our transport service will have a Himalaya Travel Adventures board with them .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.