Pilanesberg Game Reserve and Sun City Entertainment Tour
Enjoy a ride to Pilanesberg National Park to embark on the day's search for the Big 5 or some magnificent antelopes. Gaze in wonder at the stunning landscape and variety of wildlife.
The park covers an area of 55,000 hectares. More than 7,000 animals live in the park in a free and unobstructed environment. Pilanesberg is also home to all Big 5 (elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo, and lion).
Then take a guided tour of the glamorous Sun City entertainment complex adjacent to the park. The Sun City resort complex captivates visitors with its combination of golf, game, and gambling. Enjoy this glamorous oasis with its world-class bars and restaurants and have time to explore and enjoy the many attractions this resort has to offer on this fascinating tour.
*Visit Pilanesberg, the home to the famous Big 5 (Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion, and Leopard)
* Relax on a guided tour of the famous Sun City Resort, an international entertainment, golf and casino resort
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Professional Local Guide Services
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Pilanesberg National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City, Moses Kotane Local Municipality 0314 South Africa
Visit Pilanesberg Game Reserve on a full-day safari from Pretoria. Be amazed as you drive through the stunning, vast landscape.
More than 7000 animals roam freely through Pilanesberg, and the park is home to all of the big five game animals (elephants, rhinos, leopards, buffalos, and lions). You may encounter zebras, giraffes, cheetahs, hyenas, hippos, crocodiles, jackals, wild cats, various antelopes, as well as over 300 species of bird.
Then take a guided tour of the glamorous Sun City entertainment complex adjacent to the park.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.