Pilanesberg Open Vehicle Safari & Pretoria City Tour
You would be accompanied by a registered tourist guide for your journey to Pilanesberg National Park .
Your safari would be conducted by a registered ranger .
Your sightseeing Pretoria City Tour would included stop at the Union buildings and Pretoria Central district for photos, Paul Kruger museum as well as the Voortrekker monument .
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilanesberg National Park, Pilanesberg National Park, North-West Province
Your driver/guide will transfer you to a bush lodge in Pilanesberg National Park and upon arrival, you will join the open safari vehicle . Duration of safari is 3 hours . After your Safari, you will depart to Pretoria and enjoy lunch on-route
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pretoria, Pretoria, Gauteng
Your driver/guide will transfer you to Pretoria, administrative capital of South Africa and the points and places to visit on your city tour is the Voortrekker monument, Union buildings and church square
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel / guesthouse or AirBnb Airports
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.