Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Farm
Spend an unforgettable day on your visit through Iquitos city, navigating the beautiful rivers with spectacular views and a colorful jungle. Discover native communities that they keep the same customs of their ancestors, and visit the beautiful Pilpintuwasi butterfly farm to admire the wide variety of butterflies in their greenhouse.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfers to and from the port
- River transport
- Professional guide
- Pick up from from Iquitos Airport to the port
- Ticket entrances
- Lunch in floating restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Farm
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malecon Tarapaca, Boulevard Tarapaca, Iquitos Peru01 Peru
We will pick you up from the hotel, and go towards the port of Iquitos Boulevard to board the boat upriver, with beautiful views of the city and the Malecon Tarapacá. We will navigate the rivers that cross the city: Itaya, Amazonas and Nanay. During the tour you can see the colors of these that do not mix, creating a show visual.
Maybe along the way we will see dolphins and pink bufeos, and we will have time to fish piranhas. We will arrive to the community of Kukama to know their customs, and see their typical dance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Farm, Padre Cocha, Iquitos 16000 Peru
We will continue along the shore of the Padre Cocha community, and a little later, we will be at the Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Farm. This beautiful place has a variety of species and sizes of butterflies, which fly and circulate inside a special greenhouse. You will enjoy lunch at a floating restaurant. At the end, we will return to the port of Iquitos Boulevard, and return to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Iquitos hotels, from Plaza 28 de Julio to the Main Square
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You should bring repellent, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, light colored clothes, spending cash for personal expenses
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary
- Most travelers can participate
- The vaccine for the yellow fever is optional
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.