Pilsen Highlights Small-Group Tour and Pilsner Brewery Tour including Lunch and Beer Tasting
Experience the best of Pilsen during a guided tour of the city center. Walk with us around the most interesting places in the city and learn about its history and stories. The program also includes a visit to the world-famous Pilsner Urquell brewery with a tasting of unfiltered and unpasteurized beer tapped directly from the oak lager barrels in the historic brewery cellars. During the tour, lunch in one of the renowned restaurants in the city center is also included.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Local guide
- Beer glass (exclusive souvenir gift)
- Entry/Admission - St Bartholomew's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Entry/Admission - The Plague Column
- Entry/Admission - Renaissance Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Frantiskansky Klaster
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Enjoy Pilsen, the world capital of beer and European capital of culture 2015.
Program starts at 11am at U Salzmannů pub in the city center. Price Includes local guide service for the whole program, guided tour of the city center, two-course lunch with one drink one of the renowned restaurants in the city center, entrance fee for the tour of the Pilsner Urquell brewery including beer tasting. Bring a sweater or light jacket to the brewery cellars, beer tasting for guests 18 years old and over.
Discover the story of beer and learn about the legend of Pilsner Urquell where it began - in Pilsen, the world capital of beer. Get acquainted with the story and production process of a legend called Pilsner Urquell on the tour of the brewery. Of course, a tasting of unfiltered and unpasteurised beer tapped directly from the oak lager barrels in the historic brewery cellars is part of the tour.
Departure Point :Pražská 90/8, 301 00 Plzeň 3-Vnitřní Město, Czechia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.