Pilsner Urquell brewery Private day trip, Pilsen City and Chateau tour + Lunch
Pilsen city is a beer-brewing capital of the world - the first pilsner lager was born there. On this trip you will enjoy not only comfort of a private car and private guided tour of Pilsen City centre but also a guided tour through Pilsner Urquell brewery finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer, tapped from oak barrels. On the way to Pilsen you visit also Zbiroh chateau - originally 13th century castle on a guided tour. Czech Grand Master Freemason Alphonse Mucha painted there his world famous art nouveau works (The Slav Epic birthplace). All that on a private day trip ALL-INCLUSIVE with professional local guide customizing the day to your wishes. Price includes also the brewery and castle tour admission and lunch.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour admission with tasting
- Zbiroh Chateau tour admission
- Lunch - Main course + drink
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zbiroh Castle
- Entry/Admission - Pilsner Urquell Brewery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zbiroh Castle, Zamek 1, Zbiroh 338 08 Czech Republic
Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1h of a comfortable & safe private drive you reach Zbiroh chateau. It used to be 13th century castle nowadays rebuilt in a beautiful chateau that served also as an atelier to famous Czech art nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha, Czech Grand Master Freemason. Experience this residence on a tour (group, audio guides, admission INCLUDED).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pilsen, Pilsen, Pilsen Region, Bohemia
After 30 min of drive you come to Pilsen city - it has been the beer-brewing capital of the world since the 19th century (beer-brewing tradition since 13th century). Taste a typical Czech lunch in the local beer house (INCLUDED). Enjoy private guided tour of historic centre of Pilsen (originally 14th century town) with golden fountains and overlook the city from the highest church tower in Czech Republic of Cathedral of St. Bartholomew.
You will be accompanied by a nice professional local guide that is flexible to adjust the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pilsner Urquell Brewery, U Prazdroje 64/7, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
Visit Pilsner Urquell brewery on this tour (joining a group, admission INCLUDED) where you learn about the brewing process and taste this locally called “liquid bread” directly from oak barrels brewed according to the traditional recipe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the brewery and chateau tour). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.