Pink Coast: Cancunito, Las Coloradas & Crocodiles Tour
Visit the beautiful Cancunito beach and the pink lagoons of Las Coloradas at sunset. Then, embark on a night tour of the Ría La Lagartos Biosphere Reserve to spot crocodiles and other marine life.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visit to Las Coloradas
- Crocodile sightseeing night tour
- Accompaniment of a local guide during the tour
- Admission fee to the Ria Lagartos Biosphere Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural Ria Lagartos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
Start in Mérida at approximately 11:30 AM. Travel east of the city along the coast before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant in Rio Lagartos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cancunito, The Coloradas Mexico
At approximately 3:30 PM, arrive at the beautiful Cancunito Beach, where you will have some time to relax and swim in the ocean.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Afterwards, continue towards the pink lagoons of Las Coloradas, which get their unique color from the abundance of salt deposits in the water. Enjoy the sunset on the horizon before making your way to the small fishing village of Río Lagartos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Natural Ria Lagartos, Rio Lagartos 97720 Mexico
Rio Lagartos is located within the Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve, one of the main nesting areas for the American Flamingo on the Yucatan Peninsula. Embark on a night tour in the reserve and go in search of native crocodiles. Discover the sounds and colors of the reserve by night and try to spot a variety of marine creatures. After approximately 2 hours, begin the journey back to Mérida, where you will arrive at 11 PM.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.