Pink Sand Shopping Tour
Enjoy breath taking views of the Western side of Bermuda. You will see from all sides of the mini-van. Your local guide will give you commentary on this excursion for approximately three hours.
Maximum Group Size: 10
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Driver/guide that assist with pictures
- Port pickup
- Private tour (if group is greater then 8 persons)
- One-way shared transfer on the ferry back to the ship
What's excluded :
- Meet your tour operator at Kings Wharf or Heritage Wharf in the Royal Navy Dockyard by the Moon-gate on the pier. After the meet and greet we will begin the experience with cultural, historical and general commentary about the island. The Tour will pass through four of the island’s parishes and finish in the City of Hamilton. A complimentary ferry ride will take you back to Kings Wharf or Heritage Wharf.
The tour will stop at one of the forts and see several of the beaches for photos and stunning views of Bermuda. The guide will encourage a stroll on one of the famous pink sand beaches in the experience. The drive will capture not only the beaches but will include the coastal view of Hamilton City before disembarking for leisure shopping and when you are ready take the ferry back to the Royal Navy Dockyard.
Departure Point :Royal Navy Dockyard, N Arm, Bermuda
Departure Time :9:30am
Return Detail :1: Hamilton, Bermuda
2: Royal Navy Dockyard, N Arm, Bermuda
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.