Pinnacle Desert Sunset and Stargazing with Dinner
Stop to see koalas on your way to the desert
See the sun setting over the magical Pinnacle Desert
Gaze at the night sky without light pollution
Experience a typical "Aussie Pub" atmosphere
See the stunning Western Australian coastline
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Entry/Admission - Yanchep National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yanchep National Park, Cnr Yanchep Beach Road/Wanneroo Road, Yanchep, Wanneroo, Western Australia 6035 Australia
Heading north away from the city towards Yanchep National Park, you will make a quick comfort stop which will provide an opportunity to see the koalas and kangaroos. From here you will go up the coast towards the magical Pinnacle Desert to view the mystical limestone rock formations.
Arriving here in the late afternoon avoids the crowds and heat, and allows for breathtaking sunsets. Experience the moon-like landscape come to life as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean and the moon rises.
Once darkness falls, you will head to the fishing town of Cervantes for your included dinner in a traditional Western Australian tavern to soak up a real Australian atmosphere. Following dinner, you will head out into the night to experience the star-filled night sky. You will head back into the Pinnacle Desert to the observation deck to experience the tranquillity of the national park, and view the night sky without light pollution. Once you have had your fill of the enormous night sky.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Great Eastern Highway, Great Eastern Hwy, Perth Airport WA 6105, Australia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.