Pinnacles & Rottnest Island Scenic Air & Ground Tour
Combine a scenic flight with ground touring for a perfect day out at the Pinnacles Desert and Rottnest Island.
Fly out over Perth and along the West Coast to the small fishing town of Cervantes. On the way you’ll pass massive sand dunes plotted between bush, brilliant sandy beaches, and lots more. Touch down and we’ll shuttle you to the Pinnacles Desert. This region is famous for it’s uniqueness, and remoteness. Take a walk through the towering limestone formations, that stretch on for miles. Make a day of it, and head out over the Indian Ocean to Perth’s holiday Island, Rottnest. Relax with a free afternoon on “Rotto” and enjoy the beaches, food or hang out with the local Quokkas (Rottnest's famous animal inhabitant). Polish the day off with a flight back over the Indian Ocean, past Fremantle before returning back home.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
Meet at Kookaburra Air and board your fixed-wing aircraft for a full day of touring some of Australia's most awesome places!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
Fly along WA's coastline over stunning white beaches and fishing towns. Stop by for a guided tour of the Pinnacles Desert and some time to explore them yourself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rottnest Island Airport, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Fly down the coast and out across the ocean to the famous Rottnest Island. Land and explore the island at your leisure, stopping for a swim, a meal, or just to hang out with some cute Quokkas!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-2) are free, however cannot be guaranteed a seat. In that event, they are required to sit on a Guardian's lap.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.