Pinnacles and Swan Valley Day Trip from Perth Including Caversham Wildlife Park, Vineyard Lunch, Pinnacles and Sandboarding
Experience an action packed Pinnacles day tour from Perth as you get to be close to koalas and kangaroos at Caversham Wildlife Park. Enjoy lunch at a beautiful vineyard in the Swan Valley with a glass of wine/beer, before visiting the Nambung National Park to explore the amazing Pinnacles and see the sand dunes as you go sandboarding in Lancelin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Nambung National Park
- Entry/Admission - Caversham Wildlife Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nambung National Park, 200 Km North of Perth Midwest Region, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
Visit Nambung National Park for a close look at the amazing Pinnacles. The park itself covers an area of 17,487 hectares and provides a natural habitat for an extensive range of animals and bird life. Luckily for us there is a modern discovery centre which houses fascinating interpretative displays with details of the Pinnacles themselves as well as the flora and fauna of the park. Aboard the Explorer Bus we will see the Pinnacles on a scenic drive through the park before setting off on foot for an easy paced walk through this eerie yet fascinating landscape, at which point you can take photos up close to the Pinnacles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Caversham Wildlife Park, Whiteman Park Via Marshall Rd Swan Valley Region, Whiteman, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6068 Australia
This fun packed full day trip departs from Perth at 8.30am and the first stop is Caversham Wildlife Park where Explorers get to be up close to Koalas and Kangaroos. You will also get to see a wide range of other animals, birds and marsupials that are native to Australia. After an hour or so spent with these amazing Australian icons we jump back on the Explorer bus and take a short drive to the beautiful Swan Valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
We explore the adventure filled town of Lancelin, where you can admire the extensive sand dunes and for the more adventurous explorers perhaps try out Sandboarding using the sand boards provided (think Snowboarding but replace the snow with sand).
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is also available from Perth Train Station. Should your hotel not be in the area defined above, please contact us and we can let you know your nearest pickup point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.