Pinnacles and Yanchep National Park Day Trip from Perth Including Lobster Shack Lunch and Sandboarding
Enjoy a fun packed day exploring the Pinnacles, Yanchep National Park, Lancelin Sand Dunes and the wonderful Lobster Shack in Cervantes. On this full day tour from Perth you get to see Koalas and Kangaroos in Yanchep, tour around the factory at the Lobster Shack before enjoying lunch in Cervantes (Lobster lunch upgrade available on the day for a small fee), visit the amazing Pinnacles and see the sand dunes as you go sandboarding in Lancelin.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Sandboard usage
- Lunch (Fish and Chips included or upgrade to a Lobster, Chips and Salad lunch)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Yanchep National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
- Entry/Admission - Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Lobster Shack-Cervantes WA
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yanchep National Park, Cnr Yanchep Beach Road/Wanneroo Road, Yanchep, Wanneroo, Western Australia 6035 Australia
Get up close to these iconic Aussie animals at Yanchep National Park as you stroll on the Koala boardwalk. Make sure to look up in the tall Eucalyptus trees to spot the cute Koalas. Yanchep National Park is als0 home to a variety of birdlife and the Western Grey Kangaroos, which can be seen hopping about in the early morning and late afternoon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
Explore the famous Pinnacles, located within the desert landscape of Nambung National Park. The Pinnacles are fascinating limestone formations up to four meters high and derived from seashells thousands of years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
admire the extensive sand dunes and for the more adventurous explorers perhaps try out Sandboarding using the sand boards provided (think Snowboarding but replace the snow with sand)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lobster Shack-Cervantes WA, 37 Catalonia St, Cervantes WA 6511, Australia
Learn about the fascinating Rock Lobster industry on the west coast with a lobster factory tour, followed by a delicious lunch at the Lobster Shack. A fish and chips lunch is included in the price of your tour, or you can upgrade on the day (for a fee) to a half Lobster and chips lunch or add-on a prawn bucket (fee).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is also available from Perth Train Station. Should your hotel not be in the area defined above, please contact us and we can let you know your nearest pickup point.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.