Pintxo and Tapas tour with local Food Expert
The only Food and photography expert-led PINTXO TOUR in Bilbao. Join me for a walking, photographing, eating & drinking experience you'll never forget!
We'll visit 5 different bars for a glass & a pintxo (sophisticated Basque tapa) at each one. It's a full meal & exactly what the locals like to do. You'll BE A LOCAL with me!
Along the route, I'll show you the sites & tell you about the history & culture of the Basque Country, we will visit the RIBERA MARKET but my focus is definitely on FOOD & DRINK.
My route & the menu changes daily, but we'll do a mix from the traditional to the modern. Expect to eat anchovies, octopus, bacalao in pil-pil sauce, squid, foie gras, local cheese... and ending of course, with a traditional dessert.
Thirsty? I'm great at pairing the perfect pour with the perfect plate, from local ciders to white wine (txakoli), young & aged Tempranillo from La Rioja, beer & beyond maybe we'll dip into some vermouth too? Or want to try our local drink Kalimotxo?
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - 5 pre-selected pintxos (the most sophisticated tapas) and drinks in different bars that represent the very best gastronomy of Bilbao.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Abandoibarra Et. 2, 48001 Bilbao Spain
I will explain a bit of the story around this fantastic museum.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Moyua, Bilbao Spain
Learn about our best buildings.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Catedral de Santiago, Plaza Santiago 1, 48005 Bilbao Spain
I will tell you several anecdotes so you can get to know BIlbao and its history that made it what it is today.
Pass By: Fuente del Perro, Calle Del Perro, Bilbao Spain
¿Do you know why is called like this if there are no dogs in it?
Stop At: La Ribera Market, Calle de la Ribera, 22, 48005 Bilbao Spain
We will walk among the stalls discovering our best products, recipes and ingredients from our famous gastronomy. Beware that if the tour is on Sunday, the shops will be closed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Casco Viejo, Plaza Nueva, 10. 2 Izda., 48005 Bilbao Spain
We will discover the streets and the stories and we will taste the best pintxos and tapas from this vibrant city.
Departure Point :Abandoibarra Etorb., 2D, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Nueva Plaza, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.