Piran & the Flavours of Slovenian Istria
Your drive continues along Adriatic coastline, with photostop over traditional fishing village and visit of Piran, a spectacularly scenic town on the tip of a the peninsula, where you will enjoy in walking tour and some free time to wander its venetian narrow, atmospheric streets. Much of the architecture is 15th-century Venetian Gothic, lending the village a wonderfully medieval feel and picture perfect spots.
Continuing on, you will pass Portorož, a lovely coastal resort known for the salt pans, providing fine sea salt and habitat for birds and other wildlife. On the way you will also visit the traditional villages on Istrian countryside, which are surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and farms. Along the way, you will be invited to a tasting spot to experience with delicious local lunch in rural ambient, traditional recipes and locally produced wine.
Tour concludes with relaxing scenic ride back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Typical Istrian lunch with drinks
- Licensed local Guide/Escort
- Visit of private wine cellar with tasting
- Basic Accident Insurance
- Organization and VAT
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
most beautiful Venetian town in Slovenia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tartini Square (Tartinijev trg), Piran Slovenia
Main square in Piran named after violonist Guiseppe Tartini.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Kiosk "ISTRANKA TOURS" at the cruise terminal is located only 10 meters/yards from the security zone (exit) at passenger terminal in Koper. Main pier in Piran is location for all cruise guests coming to Piran. Ports
- Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
- Luška kapitanija Koper - izpostava Piran, Dantejeva ulica 4, 6330 Piran - Pirano, Slovenia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/7/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.