A very relaxing and fun activity where you can share several experiences sailing and fishing, it is a beautiful sport activity in the Amazon River where you can get several specimens such as piranhas, doves, boqui boys and other species that the Amazon River can grant us, it is an activity that lasts 3 hours where we will depart from the boulevard and navigate to find the best fishing spot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- River transport
What's excluded :
We will sail to the Amazon River and we will look for piranhas and fish, it will be a fascinating activity, artisanal fishing is a daily activity in the city of Iquitos and the Amazon River provides a large number of specimens.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.