Pirate Cove Offroad Adventure
This tour is the ultimate offroad adventure!
Join us as we explore this location where pirates found shelter after being ship wrecked from piracy of passing Spanish ships carrying gold and silver cargo.
Pirate Cove offers swimming within this unique cave enclosure, sightseeing, outstanding photo locations, an authentic pirate cave offering memories for a lifetime.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malcolm's Road Beach, Malcolm's Road towards Northwest Point, TKCA 1ZZ Providenciales
Pirate Cove is a short distance away from Malcolm's Beach.
Come join in as we explore artifacts engravings from the 17 and 18 century. The area offers breathtaking 360 degree views of Osprey Rock, Harbour Bluff, West Caicos and Providenciales.
This is a one of a kind adventure guarantee to be fun, excitind & memorable.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Grace Bay Road, Grace Bay Rd, Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all residence, hotels or Private VillasPorts
- Blue Haven Marina
- Turtle Cove Marina
- Provo Ship Yard
Departure Time :6/13/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.