Pirate Ship Captain Hook Dinner Court New York
Captain Hook, is a pirate dinner show, with a tour of the bay of Cancun.
Where the Captain of the ship will take them through games, contests and dances to an adventure and passengers will be able to interact with the pirates through such activities, the Captain will tell a story of why he became the enemy of the other Captain.
You can also enjoy a delicious dinner which includes, salad bar, fruit, white rice, steamed vegetables, pasta; Lobster Tail, New York Court or Sea and Land.
After dinner we continue with more games and then we will have a pirate attack where ships gather and pirates fight to the death to recover the treasures stolen by the enemy.
In the end we will celebrate having recovered the treasures and having won the fight, arriving at the pier with a big party.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Too much fun
- National Open Bar
- Pirate show
- Red and white wines at dinner time
- Show with special effects and Fireworks
What's excluded :
- $ 250 per dock right
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Halfway through the trip on the Jolly Roger Pirate ship on the coast of Cancun, you will be invited by a personal pirate waiter to join the dinner you chose earlier. Succulent dishes of chicken, fish or vegetarian pasta await you and small pirates can choose between hot dogs and chicken nuggets. Not only will the food make your palate work overtime, your thirst will be under the constant attention of a personal waiter from the pirate ship Jolly Roger who will always keep your glass full.
Departure Point :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Present yourself in the lobby of your hotel 30min before your pick up and have your confirmation on hand, the transportation service has an additional charge depending on the areaHotel Zone + Moon Palace 12 USD per person or $ 280 MXN per personRiviera Maya (Tulum-Royalton) + Playa Mujeres 16 USD per person or $ 320 MXN per person
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.