Pirate treasure and the mystery of the Gulf of Capitana
There are many places in the world where we talk about pirates and hidden treasures. And Sardinia is certainly no exception. Here the treasures are called "scusorgius" and ancient legends tell that to guard them there are monstrous creatures born from popular imagination. A mysterious treasure hides among the ruins of the former Antinave Battery Carlo Faldi in the "Bay of Is Mortorius": the treasure of Capitana. In a landscape of great charm we will travel the ancient pirate routes, to conclude with a good glass of wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will end our tour by tasting an excellent Sardinian wine in front of a magnificent panoramic view
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: S.P. Villasimius (ang. via dei Pioppi), 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena, Metropolitan City of Cagliari, Italy
We will discover closely the mysteries hidden by the ruins of the former Antinave Carlo Faldi battery in the "Bay of Is Mortorius"
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Baia Azzurra Ristorante, Via Leonardo Da Vinci, 287, 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena CA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.