Pirate Treasure Hunt
** March Update: Your safety is my number one concern! Due to Coronavirus concerns, a version of the treasure hunt that does not involve interaction with others (outside of your group) is offered upon request. The Treasure hunt is held outdoors on the beach. All you need is your phone to take pictures! Clipboards are sanitized after each group. Private groups welcome and private group pricing has been reduced! **
Ahoy Mateys! This experience is designed for families with kids! We will meet at the Manzanita Visitor's Center where your group will be given instructions on how to find the Neahkahnie treasure. From there you will walk the beach in and search for landmarks, discover clues, and complete pirate challenges. Once all the clues are collected you will have everything you need to find the treasure! Be prepared for fun and surprises!
This Experience is designed with kids and families in mind. The "challenges" are meant to inspire the imagination, be silly and have fun! Adults bring your "inner child." Everyone will be expected to participate in this fun and interactive pirate adventure! I look forward to meeting you! Aaargh!
Manzanita is located on the North Oregon Coast. Make sure to check the drive time to Manzanita Beach from your location.
Don't see your date/time available? Contact me!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Neahkahnie Mountain
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Neahkahnie Mountain, Oregon
We will go in search of the legendary Neahkahnie treasure!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :31 Laneda Ave, Manzanita, OR 97130, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Animals or pets allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended •
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.